Glen Kemp is a professional services consultant for Fortinet Inc. in the U.K. His words are his own and do not necessarily reflect those of the company he works for. He designs and deploys network and application security tools, including access control, remote access, firewalls and other "keep the bad guys out" technologies. His blogs can be found at sslboy.net and at the Packet Pushers Podcast. Follow him on Twitter@ssl_boy.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Glen Kemp
- App store mentality will drive SDN adoption
- OpenStack and OpenDaylight: What's the difference?
- What is the difference between Broadcom and Intel SDN offerings?
- How do open APIs work in a software-defined network?
- SDN and NFV: What's the difference?
- Will we need white-box switches in an enterprise network?
- Cisco SDN vs. VMware network virtualization: A primer
- Will Juniper's open source SDN change the enterprise network?